VERTISA is a manufacturer of medical waste sterilization devices conforming to international standards and produces high-quality sterilizer devices and autoclaves suitable for all kinds of usage purposes.
Vertisa Environmental Technologies in order to offer high-performance products to its customers, use computer-aided design programs during the projecting phase.
Vertisa Environmental Technologies is also producing professional tools that use equipment equipped with up-to-date technology for high quality and precision in the production phase.
Our company which manufactures medical waste related systems is strictly managed conforming ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001 and ISO13485 quality standards. Our products have CE certifications that target product safety according to the directives of the European Union MDD (93/42 / EEC Medical Device Directive) and PED (2014/68/ EU Pressure Vessel Directive).
VERTISA has many years of experience in manufacturing high technology industrial products including Medical Waste Treatment Systems, Autoclaves, Shredders, Steam Boilers, Mobile and Portable Healthcare Facilitie . Having advanced engineering, design and manufacturing capabilities, Vertisa is able to offer well designed superior products to its clients around the globe.
Vertisa designs solutions, fulfilling the market’s needs in accordance with all medical sterilization and machinery directives. We apply our technology and experience to create solutions that serve humanity and protect the environment.
Our vision is to fulfil the market needs with turn-key solutions using only green technology.
Company values don’t have to be unique; they should be what the company wants to see in itself and its employees.
We at Vertisa fully commit ourselves to :
COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY
VERTISA demonstrates its commitment to sustainability by upholding numerous sustainable practices throughout the organization including:
• We encourage employees to participate in the company’s sustainability initiatives. Our Sustainability Committee focuses on recycling and employee education,
• We practice regular recycling and waste reduction including purchasing recycled-content products and incorporating these practices into our policies.
VERTISA has earned ISO 14001 environmental management system certification, which demonstrates the organization’s overall commitment to environmental stewardship.
WE also developed an environmental management systems (EMS) policy that includes these core values:
• VERTISA is committed to providing environmental leadership in all aspects of its work.
• VERTISA considers the environmental impact of its operations activities and takes appropriate steps to minimize or prevent environmental pollution.
• VERTISA strives to go beyond compliance in meeting relevant environmental laws, regulations and other applicable requirements.
• VERTISA conducts its operations in a manner that is designed to minimize the impact on the environment and the people who live and work in that environment.
• VERTISA is dedicated to conformance with the requirements of ISO 14001, and to the continual improvement of its environmental management system by establishing and meeting environmental targets and objectives.